Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Dedication

You have my sincerest condolences. I don't even know you that well myself, but I teared upon realising that the person in question was in fact, someone I knew, and also the beloved of another acquaintance of mine.

No names are mentioned. This is dedicated to the acquaintance. You may never read this - in fact, it's probably best if you don't, for it might do nothing more than serve as a reminder of the tragedy.

It is truly devastating and I can barely imagine the pain you are going through at the moment. I'm sorry it had to happen. Please stay strong. Remember your friends, and the people around you - we all genuinely care and are willing to be by your side if you need any help. Take care and stay strong. Live life to the fullest - for her sake if not yours.

I am sure she would have wanted you to be happy.

No comments: